Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) is committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff. To meet this promise, we have implemented a maximum four-day workweek for the entire ARC team.
With this new schedule, most employees will work no more than 32 hours a week, and no employee will work more than 36 hours per week. Combined with our above market wages and robust benefits, this will ensure that everyone on staff is able to maintain a healthy work and life balance.
Keep reading to learn how a career as ARC’s Mental Health Clinical Supervisor would offer you the opportunity to choose a healthier way of life.
• Title: Mental Health Clinical Supervisor (LPC, LCSW, LMFT)
• Type: Full Time (4-day workweek, 32 hours) or Part Time
• Work Model: Onsite
• JUST UPDATED! Full Time Salary: $87,000.00 – $100,050.00 annually
• JUST UPDATED! Part Time Salary: $43,500.00 – $50,025.00 annually
• Sign On Bonus: $2,000.00
• Competitive Vacation & Benefits Package Details Below!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a qualified Mental Health Clinical Supervisor to provide leadership and oversight of our Mental Health team to ensure the delivery of trauma-informed treatment and client care. This opportunity is available full time (approximately 32 hours per week) or part time (approximately 24 hours per week) for the right candidate. The part time position receives the same health, dental, life, and LTD benefits as the full time role.
ARC’s Mental Health Clinical Supervisor is key to ensuring positive outcomes for clients in our co-occurring Substance Use and Mental Health disorder treatment program. The successful candidate will provide clinical supervision of QMHPs and QMHAs, ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations, and model professional and effective behaviors through direct provision of services to ensure client success. They deliver evidence-based clinical services following a strict ethical code of conduct and adhering to clear professional boundaries. They will provide mentoring and coaching for ARC Mental Health treatment providers, while also monitoring the quality and consistency of work, and offering opportunities for ongoing training and development for the team. In addition, ARC’s Mental Health Clinical Supervisor will also maintain open, ongoing lines of communication and collaboration with ARC leadership and other departments across the agency.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring effective, integrated delivery of clinical services to clients and their families seeking mental health and addictions treatment and care
- Providing clinical and program supervision to QMHP and QMHA staff
- Monitoring and ensuring timely submission of client documentation
- Facilitating clinical services, including crisis intervention as needed, throughout the various agency service departments
- Maintaining a modified caseload of clients
- Assisting the Mental Health team in achieving service outcomes that meet or exceed established standards
- Ensuring compliance with guidelines and governing regulations, as well as consistency of clinical charting standards and requirements
- Developing and implementing ongoing educational training opportunities for ARC Mental Health staff
- Ensuring that all services are provided with a passion for trauma-informed care using evidence based clinical practices compatible with Addictions Recovery Center philosophy and Guiding Principles
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & SKILLS
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
- Masters degree and appropriate licensure in behavioral health counseling (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) required
- Minimum of a CADC I or ability to obtain within one year of hire, required CADC II or III preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years clinical and operational supervisory experience, required
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of applicable OARs, Medicaid requirements, Behavioral Health networks, and community collaborations
- Attend meetings and represent ARC as needed
- Have moderate computer proficiency, including MS Office products (required) and Dr. Cloud (preferred)
- Experience working with co-occurring mental health and SUD diagnosis, highly preferred
- Experience in design and implementation of effective behavioral health and substance use disorder programs, preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Compensation and benefits include:
- ARC employees work no more than four-days a week to ensure they can maintain a healthy work and life balance
- Full time starting salary ranging from $87,000.00 to $100,050.00 annually, depending on credentials, skills and experience
- Part time starting wage ranging from $43,500.00 to $50,025.00 annually, depending on credentials, skills and experience
- $2,000.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment)
- Three (3) to six (6) weeks of Vacation accrued per year, based upon years of service
- Paid Sick Time accrues up to 96.00 hours annually
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays each year: New Year’s, MLK Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Additional benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Health Coverage and a minimum $50,000 Basic Life & AD/D with no premium cost for employee coverage
- $6,000 per year Deductible Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Additional Voluntary Benefits including Vision Coverage, Critical Illness & Accident Coverage, Guarantee Issue Supplemental Life Insurance at group premium rates, and Pet Insurance Discount
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match and immediate vesting
- 20 hours paid per year for work-related professional training
- Assistance with work-related licensure/certification fees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Reduced cost Mercy Flights household membership
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment