"Wellness is a connection of paths:
knowledge and action."
- Joshua Holtz
Clinical Supervisor -
Full or Half Time
Mental Health Clinical Supervisor – Full or Half TimeARC Communications2022-05-02T17:13:42+00:00
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a qualified Mental Health Clinical Supervisor to provide leadership and oversight of our Mental Health team to ensure the delivery of trauma-informed treatment and client care. This opportunity is available full time, or half time for the right candidate. The half time position will work 20-hours a week and receive the same health, dental, life, and LTD benefits as the full time role.
Leadership provided by ARC’s Mental Health Clinical Supervisor is key to ensuring positive outcomes for clients in our co-occurring Substance Use and Mental Health disorder treatment program. The successful candidate will provide clinical supervision of QMHPs and QMHAs, ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations, and model professional and effective behaviors through direct provision of services to ensure client success. They will provide mentoring and coaching for ARC Mental Health treatment providers, while also monitoring the quality and consistency of work, and offering opportunities for ongoing training and development for the team. In addition, ARC’s Mental Health Clinical Supervisor will also maintain open, ongoing lines of communication and collaboration with ARC leadership and other departments across the agency.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring effective, integrated delivery of clinical services to clients and their families seeking mental health and addictions treatment and care;
• Providing clinical and program supervision to QMHP and QMHA staff;
• Monitoring and ensuring timely submission of client documentation;
• Facilitating clinical services, including crisis intervention as needed, throughout the various agency service departments;
• Maintaining a modified caseload of clients;
• Assisting the Mental Health team in achieving service outcomes that meet or exceed established standards;
• Ensuring compliance with guidelines and governing regulations, as well as consistency of clinical charting standards and requirements;
• Developing and implementing ongoing educational training opportunities for ARC Mental Health staff; and
• Ensuring that all services are provided with a passion for trauma-informed care using evidence based clinical practices compatible with Addictions Recovery Center values, philosophy, and principles.
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
• Masters degree and appropriate licensure in behavioral health counseling (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) required;
• Minimum of a CADC I or ability to obtain within one year of hire, required; CADC II or III preferred;
• Minimum 1-2 years clinical and operational supervisory experience, required;
• Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of applicable OARs, Medicaid requirements, Behavioral Health networks, and community collaborations
• Attend meetings and represent ARC as needed;
• Have moderate computer proficiency, including MS Office products (required) and Dr. Cloud (preferred);
• Experience working with co-occurring mental health and SUD diagnosis, highly preferred; and
• Experience in design and implementation of effective behavioral health and substance use disorder programs, preferred.
Compensation and benefits include:
• Full time starting salary ranging from $65,811.00 to $75,682.88 annually, depending on credentials, skills and experience;
• Half time starting wage ranging from $31.64 to $36.39 an hour, or $32,905.60 to $37,841.44 annually, depending on credentials, skills and experience;
• $2,000.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including 20 vacation days to start, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen, including a screening for medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume and cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – apply today!
Note to applicants: As of October 18, 2021, Oregon requires all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. LGBTQIA2S+ applicants are encouraged to apply 🏳️🌈.