Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a multidisciplinary behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselors (CADCs) to provide clinical services and supports to those seeking to recover from addiction.
ARC CADCs provide evidence-based substance use disorder treatment services to clients and their families that is reflective of their credentialing, as well as the culture and guiding principles of the agency. They maintain clinical integrity of all services and client information, in accordance with records security guidelines, as well as HIPPA and CFR 42 PART II. ARC CADCs work in a fast-paced environment, modeling a professional, responsive, and helpful work ethic, while demonstrating acceptance and encouragement for staff and clients alike.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing treatment to those suffering from substance related disorders, including delivery and practice of various therapeutic and counseling techniques
- Maintaining client case management records in accordance with Addictions Recovery Center and Oregon Administrative Regulations requirements including but not limited to assessment, intake, treatment, discharge summary, and correspondence
- Maintaining education and required licensures/certifications related to evidence-based best practices and theories of addiction treatment and recovery
- Achieving service outcomes that meet or exceed established standards;
- Ensuring compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;
- Engaging in educational and training opportunities for continuous professional development
- Consistently meeting clinical charting standards and requirements; and
- Ensuring that all services are provided with a high level of skill and passion for trauma-informed care
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.