Note to applicants: As of Oct. 18, 2021, Oregon is requiring all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is seeking a highly qualified Chief Financial Officer to join our executive team. Please note that this is not a remote position.
The successful candidate will report to the President & CEO and will be responsible for the organization’s financial planning and accounting practices, including: the agency’s relationships with the financial community; ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations; and following generally accepted accounting principles in all financial practices. This is a full-time position.
Activities and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Overseeing and directing all accounting, banking, budgeting, audit, taxes, and reporting activities; • Producing accurate and timely monthly financial statements and related reports; • Ensuring that agency funds, securities, and assets are safeguarded; • Analyzing changes to conditions and determining financial impact; • Creating financial forecasts and modeling to support decision making; • Monitoring and managing the organization’s cash flow; • Monitoring the agency’s financial position and producing monthly reports on the organization’s financial stability, liquidity, and growth; • Overseeing financial risk management activities for the organization including managing insurance coverage and ensuring adequate internal controls; • Managing and tracking all contracts and community partner agreements; • Overseeing tracking and reporting of grant funds; • Translating standards and developing procedures to meet all applicable federal, state, and funding source requirements; AND • Ensuring successful audits and site reviews.
Credentials/Skills requirements include:
• Professional presentation and excellent communication skills;
• A minimum of five years’ experience in organization-wide accounting and financial statement production;
• Experience in accounting and financial statement preparation for a 501(c)3 non-profit agency;
• Experience with budgeting and tracking for grant funding;
• Experience with supervision and leadership of accounting employees;
• High competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products;
• High proficiency with QuickBooks for Non-profits and Excel;
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other appropriate field; and
• A CPA license is preferred, but not required.
Compensation and benefits, including:
• Competitive salary negotiable based on skills and experience; • $3,000.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment); • Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee; • Voluntary 401k retirement plans with employer match & immediate vesting; • Additional optional benefits include vision coverage, flexible spending account and supplemental life; • Generous Paid Leave including 20 vacation days to start, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and • Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen, including a screening for medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
DON’T MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HEALERS… APPLY TODAY!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. LGBTQIA+ applicants are encouraged to apply.