Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting multi-disciplinary team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction. ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 45 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services. The ARC is searching for a highly qualified leader, to join our clinical leadership team as the Clinical Supervisor for Men’s Residential services.
The successful candidate will fulfill the following expectations:
• Work full time in our men’s residential treatment program;
• Provide clinical and program supervision to a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of direct service providers;
• Work closely with the Residential Clinical Manager to oversee and ensure effective, integrated delivery of clinical services to clients and their families seeking addictions treatment and care;
• Ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;
• Develop and implement ongoing educational and training opportunities for residential clinical staff;
• Ensure the consistency of clinical charting standards and requirements in the residential program;
• Ensure that all services are provided with a passion for trauma-informed care utilizing evidence based clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized evidence-based practices and the Addictions Recovery Center Core Values.
Minimum credentials/skills required include:
• A CADC II or III;
• Post-Secondary education in behavioral science field, a plus;
• One-two (1-2) years’ clinical and operational supervisory experience, preferred;
• Moderate computer and data entry proficiency to fulfill the essential record keeping requirements;
• Ability to provide crisis intervention;
• Understanding/compliance with HIPAA and CFR 42 PART II policies;
• Ability to facilitate group, individual, and/or family services and provide crisis intervention as needed;
• Strong communications and listening skills a must;
• Experience in design and implementation of residential behavioral health and substance use disorder programs, a plus.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage based on level of certification, knowledge, skill, and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (20 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be submitted either in person at 1003 East Main St., Suite 104, Medford, OR 97504 or emailed to: HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.