Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking an Outpatient Services Receptionist to work with exciting multi-disciplinary treatment teams and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction
The successful candidate will work full-time in a fast-paced medical office environment and be the first point of contact for all existing or potential clients.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service as the first point of contact for existing and potential clients and the public;
• Maintaining several appointment schedules and computer data base systems;
• Generating reports, as required;
• Providing general office clerical support; and
• Answering multiple phone lines providing information, routing calls and taking accurate and detailed messages.
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
• Front-desk reception experience in addictions treatment, medical or other human services environment, required;
• Professional appearance & demeanor;
• High-level understanding of excellent customer service;
• Advanced communication skills and ability to listen for clarity and understanding and respond accordingly;
• Excellent organizational skills of workload and office activities; and
• Moderate computer proficiency, including MS Office products.
Compensation and benefits include:
• Competitive wage from $16.00 to $18.40 per hour, based on level of skill and experience;
• $750.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including 17 vacation days to start, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume and cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.