Addictions Recovery Center is searching for an Outpatient Services Receptionist to work with exciting multi-disciplinary treatment teams and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction. ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 45 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.
The successful candidate will work full-time in a fast-paced, front office environment and fulfill the following duties and expectations:
• Provide excellent customer service as the first point of contact for existing and potential clients and the public;
• Maintain several appointment schedules and computer data base systems;
• Generate reports, as required;
• General office clerical support;
• Answering multiple phone lines providing information, routing calls and taking accurate and detailed messages.
• Front-desk reception experience in addictions treatment, medical or other human services environment, required;
• Professional appearance & demeanor;
• High-level understanding of excellent customer service;
• Advanced communication skills and ability to listen for clarity and understanding and respond accordingly;
• Excellent organizational skills of workload and office activities;
• Moderate computer proficiency, including MS Office products.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $14.50+ per hour, based level on skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be submitted either in person at 1003 East Main St., Suite 104, Medford, OR 97504 or emailed to: HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.