Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized, computer literate, detail-oriented individual with exceptional customer service skills to join our team of healers.
The successful candidate will work full-time in a fast-paced, front office environment and be the first point of contact with the public and for existing and potential clients.
In addition to greeting the public, duties include: maintaining several computer data base systems, report generation, general office clerical support and providing backup to answering multiple phone lines giving information, routing calls and taking accurate and detailed messages.
- Front-desk reception experience in addictions treatment, medical or other human service environment;
- Professional demeanor and high-level understanding of excellent customer service;
- Advanced communication skills and ability to listen for clarity and understanding;
- High level organizational skills of workload and office activities.
Addictions Recovery Center offers excellent benefits, including:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave for sick, vacation, holidays, and professional training
Wage is based upon experience. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 40 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.