Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a full time Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) to provide direct, evidence-based mental health and substance use disorder treatment services to those needing care.
ARC QMHPs help individuals heal by providing collaborative mental health treatment with a sensitive and compassionate approach. They deliver evidence-based clinical services compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized therapy models, as well as Addictions Recovery Center’s Guiding Principles. ARC QMHPs work in a fast-paced environment, modeling a professional, responsive and helpful work ethic, while demonstrating acceptance and encouragement for staff and clients alike.
Onsite, hybrid and remote positions are available. Remote positions require your place of residence to be in the state of Oregon.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining a caseload as assigned by the agency
- Maintaining assigned assessments and group facilitation as scheduled
- Maintain client case management records in accordance with Addictions Recovery Center and Oregon Administrative Regulations requirements including but not limited to assessment, intake, treatment, discharge summary, and correspondence
- Providing crisis intervention for agency clients, as required
- Working closely with other staff as part of a multi-disciplinary care team
- Ensuring compliance with guidelines and governing regulations
- Engaging in educational and training opportunities for continuous professional development
- Consistently meeting clinical charting standards and requirement
- Ensuring that all services are provided with a high level of skill and passion for trauma-informed care
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.