Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized, service-driven individual with human resources experience to join our Human Resources Department and ensure the best possible support for our team of health care providers.
The successful candidate will provide administrative and clerical support to the Human Resources Department, provide excellent customer service, and may provide administrative office support for other departments and functions, as assigned.
ARC is committed to providing our employees a safe and stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of the individual and the agency. Above all, staff are provided the same compassion, professionalism, and respect that we show every client and patient in our care.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Providing administrative and clerical support to the HR Department;
· Maintaining accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation;
· Maintaining confidentiality of agency employees and information that flows through the HR department;
· Coordinating applicant interview scheduling and screening, and answering frequently asked questions;
· Assisting benefit enrollment meetings and other HR meetings as needed;
· Assisting in development and posting of recruitment ads;
· Scheduling, monitoring, and tracking all applicants for current recruitment efforts;
· Maintaining applicant packets and preparing interview folders, as needed;
· Processing initial paperwork and data for new hires at time of offer;
· Assisting with the onboarding of new hires;
· Building and maintaining hard-copy and electronic personnel files; and
· Assisting with special projects, as assigned.
Credentials/Skills required include:
· Minimum requirement of High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Associate degree preferred;
· Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working as a Human Resources Assistant; to include assisting with recruiting, benefits, onboarding, employee files and data management;
· Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, employee relations and human resources information systems;
· Previous HCM (HRIS) system experience preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication;
· Computer and data entry proficiency;
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail;
· Critical thinking and problem-solving;
· Strong organizational and time management skills; and
· An understanding of the agency mission and culture, and a commitment to client success.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
· Competitive wage ranging from $18.52 to $21.30 per hour, depending on skills and experience;
· $750.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments: 50% at three months active employment and remaining 50% at six months active employment);
· Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
· Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
· Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
· Generous Paid Leave including vacation (17 days), holidays (10 days), sick time (9 days), and professional training (20 hours); and
· Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen, including screening for medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume and cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
DON’T MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HEALERS… APPLY TODAY!
Note to applicants: As of Oct. 18, 2021, Oregon is requiring all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. LGBTQIA+ applicants are encouraged to apply.