Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized individual with training and experience in the maintenance of professional facilities to ensure the best possible environment for our treatment providers and clients.
The successful candidate will work full-time and be responsive to all facility needs; ensure a professional look and level of cleanliness for all buildings and grounds; fulfill routine and long-term facilities maintenance schedules; meet the day-to-day facility needs of the agency and ensure facilities meet critical regulatory requirements. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assist with the preventative maintenance schedule for all buildings and grounds, equipment and systems, and Agency vehicles;
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance as scheduled or as identified;
• Complete required maintenance documentation and submit to Facilities Manager;
• Complete day-to-day maintenance activities, as assigned:
• Troubleshoot a variety of maintenance issues and repair or coordinate with appropriate service vendors;
• Ensure overall professional appearance and safety of all facility buildings and grounds;
• Highest level of accuracy and attention to details.
• Understand and maintain highest level of confidentiality in all aspects of agency and client information;
Credentials/Skills required include:
• Combination of education/training and experience in day-to-day facilities maintenance to ensure ability to fulfill position requirements;
• Knowledge and experience working in a client/patient care or other human services environment, a plus;
• Professional demeanor, strong communication skills;
• Moderate competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products;
The ARC has units that provide services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and the Facilities Specialist may be required to work on-call, including graveyard, weekends, and holidays.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $15.00+ per hour; based on level of skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.