Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a multidisciplinary behavioral health agency providing a comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) to lead our team of certified, professional caregivers and ensure clients in our Residential, Outpatient, and Mental Health programs receive the comprehensive, trauma-informed, evidence-based services and supports they want and need as they recover from their addiction.
ARC’s CCO is responsible for program development; overseeing the development of and approving all clinical related policies, procedures, and protocols for all levels of care within the agency; overseeing the integrated delivery of client clinical services and excellent customer service; and providing clinical expertise within the framework of multi-disciplinary teams. They provide ongoing expertise to agency leadership and clinical staff regarding compliance with all governing rules, standards, and best practices in the delivery of services throughout the agency. ARC’s Chief Clinical Officer is trauma-informed, and their work is compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized therapy models, as well as Addictions Recovery Center’s Guiding Principles, and the ethical guidelines of MHACBO and NAADAC.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Program development and implementation of program changes as required
- Directing and approving the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and protocols for all clinical services provided at all levels of the Agency
- Overseeing accurate and appropriate client records maintenance and reporting of outcomes
- Overseeing counselor and therapist utilization and ensure benchmarks are met with data verification
- Providing direct and clinical supervision to Mental Health therapists and other assigned staff
- Ensuring compliance with guidelines and governing regulations
- Engaging in educational and training opportunities for continuous professional development
- Ensuring the use of evidence based clinical services compatible with the philosophy and theories of recognized therapy models and the Addictions Recovery Center Guiding Principles by all clinical staff
- Working collaboratively with ARC Directors and Chiefs to ensure operations and procedures align with agency operations across departments
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.