Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) is committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff. To meet this promise, we have implemented a maximum four-day workweek for the entire ARC team.
With this new schedule, most employees will work no more than 32 hours a week, and no employee will work more than 36 hours per week. Combined with our above market wages and robust benefits, this will ensure that everyone on staff is able to maintain a healthy work and life balance.
Keep reading to learn how a career as ARC’s Chief Clinical Officer would offer you the opportunity to choose a healthier way of life.
• Title: Chief Clinical Officer (CADC II/CADC III and LPC, LMFT, or LCSW)
• Type: Full Time (4-day workweek, 32 hours)
• Work Model: Onsite
• Annual Salary: Negotiable starting at $120,000.00
• Competitive Vacation & Benefits Package Details Below!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a multidisciplinary behavioral health agency providing a comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) to lead our team of certified, professional caregivers and ensure clients in our Residential, Outpatient, and Mental Health programs receive the comprehensive, trauma-informed, evidence-based services and supports they want and need as they recover from their addiction.
ARC’s CCO is responsible for program development; overseeing the development of and approving all clinical related policies, procedures, and protocols for all levels of care within the agency; overseeing the integrated delivery of client clinical services and excellent customer service; and providing clinical expertise within the framework of multi-disciplinary teams. They provide ongoing expertise to agency leadership and clinical staff regarding compliance with all governing rules, standards, and best practices in the delivery of services throughout the agency. ARC’s Chief Clinical Officer is trauma-informed, and their work is compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized therapy models, as well as Addictions Recovery Center’s Guiding Principles, and the ethical guidelines of MHACBO and NAADAC.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Program development and implementation of program changes as required
- Directing and approving the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and protocols for all clinical services provided at all levels of the Agency
- Overseeing accurate and appropriate client records maintenance and reporting of outcomes
- Overseeing counselor and therapist utilization and ensure benchmarks are met with data verification
- Providing direct and clinical supervision to Mental Health therapists and other assigned staff
- Ensuring compliance with guidelines and governing regulations
- Engaging in educational and training opportunities for continuous professional development
- Ensuring the use of evidence based clinical services compatible with the philosophy and theories of recognized therapy models and the Addictions Recovery Center Guiding Principles by all clinical staff
- Working collaboratively with ARC Directors and Chiefs to ensure operations and procedures align with agency operations across departments
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & SKILLS
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
- Master’s degree in behavioral science field
- CADC II or III
- Minimum of 3 years clinical supervision experience
- LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or related licensure, required
- In depth understanding of professional code of ethics
- Understanding of and compliance with HIPAA and 42 CFR PART II
- Strong organization, strong communications, and listening skills a must
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Compensation and benefits include:
- ARC employees work no more than four-days a week to ensure they can maintain a healthy work and life balance
- Annual salary for CCO is negotiable starting at $120,000.00 depending on licensure and credentials, skills, and experience
- Three (3) to six (6) weeks of Vacation accrued per year, based upon years of service
- Paid Sick Time accrues up to 96.00 hours annually
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays each year: New Year’s, MLK Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Additional benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Health Coverage and a minimum $50,000 Basic Life & AD/D with no premium cost for employee coverage
- $6,000 per year Deductible Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Additional Voluntary Benefits including Vision Coverage, Critical Illness & Accident Coverage, Guarantee Issue Supplemental Life Insurance at group premium rates, and Pet Insurance Discount
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match and immediate vesting
- 20 hours paid per year for work-related professional training
- Assistance with work-related licensure/certification fees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Reduced cost Mercy Flights household membership
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment