Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a highly qualified leader, to serve as our Chief Clinical Officer. This new position will join our leadership team.
The successful candidate will have the following expectations:
- Work full time in our thriving addictions treatment and mental health programs;
- Provide clinical and program supervision to a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of direct service providers;
- Oversee and ensure integrated delivery of clinical services to clients and their families seeking addictions treatment and care;
- Achieve service outcomes that meet or exceed established standards;
- Ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;
- Develop and implement a defined onboarding training program for new clinicians;
- Develop and implement educational and training opportunities for existing clinical staff;
- Ensure the consistency of clinical charting standards and requirements;
- Ensure that all services are provided with a passion for trauma-informed care utilizing evidence based clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized evidence-based practices and the Addictions Recovery Center Core Values.
Minimum credentials/skills required include:
- A master’s degree in behavioral science field and a CADC II;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ clinical and operational supervisory experience;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in direct client treatment in an alcohol and drug treatment facility;
- Service on community committees and/or nonprofit board service related to healthcare/behavioral health/substance use disorders.
Preferred credentials/skills include:
- LPC, LCSW, MSW, LMF, or related licensure;
- Experience in design and implementation of behavioral health and substance use disorder programs.
Addictions Recovery Center offers excellent benefits, including:
- Health and Dental benefits and life insurance (at no cost for employee)
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave for sick, vacation, holidays, and professional training
Salary is based upon level of credential and experience. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction. ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for 45 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to the Human Resources Director, Sharilyn Cano at: firstname.lastname@example.org.