The staff at Birch Grove provide primary care medical services to patients, while also offering them access to dental care through La Clinica dental clinics, and substance use disorder and mental health treatment from partnering providers – including ARC.
Addictions Recovery Center has been a partner in Birch Grove since its inception. Financial support is provided through coordinated care organizations AllCare Healthand Jackson Care Connect.
• Family planning
• Children’s health
• Family medicine
• Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
• Adult physicals, including annual well-women exams
• Sport, camp and travel physicals
• Chronic disease care
• Pain case management
• Minor surgical services
• Health assessments and patient education
• Referral to specialty care
• 24-hour on-call services
• Laboratory services (limited)
Assigned ARC staff are available onsite at Birch Grove to assist, screen and refer patients needing substance use disorder treatment services.
Visit them in person at 910 South Central Avenue in Medford, 8:00 am, Monday-Friday.