Addictions Recovery Center (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for nearly 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services. ARC is seeking a well-organized, computer proficient, detail-oriented individual with exceptional client service skills to support client access and admission to services.
The successful candidate will work full-time in a fast-paced, high productivity office environment and be the key point of contact for clients seeking to receive treatment services.
This position requires the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Ability to work directly with clients to conduct intake and admission to substance use disorder treatment and services;
• 1 year of client intake/care coordination in a substance use disorder, medical, or other human services environment;
• Highly organized and ability to work with frequent interruptions to address emergent client needs;
• Provide all services with a trauma-informed and compassionate approach, a professional demeanor;
• Demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills;
• High computer proficiency and ability to navigate data-base systems, ability to generate multiple reports, and MS Office products, essential.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $15.00 to $16.46 per hour, based level on skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org