Are you looking for a career where you can have a positive, direct impact on the lives of individuals in the community? If you are looking for a caring, encouraging work environment – LOOK NO FURTHER! COME JOIN OUR DEDICATED TEAM!
Addictions Recovery Center is searching for a talented and knowledgeable staff accountant to work with our dedicated finance team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance;
• Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control;
• Analyze, recommend changes and post accruals and reserves;
• Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines;
• Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information;
• Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes;
• Assist with auditor requests;
• Assist with month and year-end process;
• Prepare General Ledger entries;
• Reconcile and balance QuickBooks financial accounts/data;
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Credentials/Skills required include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
• 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience;
• Demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Experience with accounting software (QuickBooks);
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization;
• Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation;
• Highly detail-oriented;
• Strong communications and listening skills a must.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: based on level of skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee);
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.;
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (20 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours);
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment Employer.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.