Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking full time Residential Support Specialists with Certified Recovery Mentor (CRM) or Peer Support Specialist (PSS) certification to provide patient-centered care for clients in our residential treatment facilities.
Residential Support Specialists are an integral part of our residential clinical team, requiring the ability to motivate, deescalate and coach clients during their stay in residential. The CRM/PSS certification includes training in motivational interviewing which sets the foundation for successful communication and general interaction with clients and coworkers. They provide services 24 hours a day/7 days a week, including graveyard shifts and holidays.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Gathering and assessing patient and client information to evaluate needs
- Ensuring clients maintain their daily treatment schedule
- Assisting clients with medication, taking vitals (temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate, blood pressure) and performing UAs
- Completing required documentation
- Performing client room and chore checks
- Assisting the team with unit laundry, supply maintenance, light cleaning and visit preparation
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.