Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is seeking a qualified fulltime Outpatient Clinical Director to provide leadership for our Substance Use and Co-Occurring Mental Health disorder treatment programs.
ARC’s Outpatient Clinical Director ensures the delivery of compassionate, professional and trauma-informed treatment from the clinical team. They oversee the delivery of excellent client care and clinical services across multiple behavioral health service areas, while maintaining a focus on client success through access, retention, treatment, and positive outcomes. Further, the Outpatient Clinical Director provides ongoing expertise to agency clinical staff regarding compliance with all governing rules, standards, and best practices in the delivery of program services.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Overseeing and ensuring effective management of services for all departments and programs, as well as team resources;
• Overseeing program data collection and budget analysis;
• Ensuring client records maintenance and accurate reporting of outcomes are in compliance with applicable rules, laws, regulations and guidelines;
• Utilizing data to generate performance outcomes related to customer satisfaction, admissions, completions, primary trends, and clinical record maintenance;
• Understanding all ARC services and helping develop systems of care to assure system-wide collaboration and cooperation;
• Maintaining a thorough knowledge and understanding of applicable OARs, Medicaid requirements, Behavioral Health networks, and community collaborations;
• Mentoring, coaching and supervising staff, particularly related to best practices, crisis intervention and trauma informed care; and
• Providing monthly clinical supervision for staff.
Education, Credentials & Skills required include:
• QMHP with Master’s degree in behavioral sciences or related field; Licensure preferred (LCSW, LPC, or LMFT);
• CADC II required (CADC III preferred); or documented 120 hours of academic or continuing professional education in the treatment of substance use disorders;
• 3 to 5 years fulltime clinical supervision experience and oversight in Mental Health, SUD Outpatient, or similar services;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent computer and data entry proficiency;
• Attention to detail; and
• An understanding of the agency mission and culture, and a commitment to client success.
Compensation & benefits, include:
• Starting salary ranging from $72,800.00 to $83,720.00 annually, depending on credentials, skills and experience;
• $2,500.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including 20 vacation days to start, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – apply today!
ARC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. LGBTQIA+ applicants are encouraged to apply.
Note to applicants: As of Oct. 18, 2021, Oregon is requiring all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.