Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a qualified, fulltime Nursing Supervisor to provide leadership and oversight of our ARC’s Detox center to ensure the delivery of trauma-informed treatment and client care.
ARC’s Nursing Supervisor provides oversight for all nursing staff in ARC’s 24/7 medically monitored detox unit; oversees medical protocols and practices for residential treatment clients in collaboration with the Medical Director; and works in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team utilizing a sensitive and trauma-informed approach. This role is responsible for the oversight of clinical staff performance, and coaching, mentoring, developing, and implementing clinical best practices. In addition, the Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and supervision of clinical quality, maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations, as well as ensuring services are provided in a manner that is consistent with best practices.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Providing clinical and program supervision to assigned staff;
• Overseeing all pre-admission medical screenings and assessments prior to admission;
• Monitoring to ensure timely submission of client documentation and encounters per state and federal regulations, as well as ARC policies and procedures;
• Overseeing and maintaining medication inventory, including ordering, storing, securing and disposing of medications, as identified by state and federal regulations, as well as ARC policies and procedures;
• Reviewing all patients receiving Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with the Medical Director and/or Chief Medical Officer as needed throughout the detox process;
• Mentoring, coaching and supervising assigned staff; particularly related to best practices, crisis intervention and trauma informed care;
• Assuring medical practice compliance, and department protocols & procedures are maintained and current;
• Assuring file and information management in their department is consistent with operating rules; and
• Working closely with the Chief Medical Officer to track patient data, provide oversight, and ensure nursing duties are performed as required.
May be assigned additional duties as required to meet the needs of clients and the agency, within the scope of skills/licensure/certification.
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
• Post-secondary education/degree in a nursing or related field; or
• A combination of post-secondary education and progressively responsible experience and training in nursing field; and
• Two years clinical leadership or comparable experience providing oversight, staff education and training, competency development and evaluation, and performance management.
Compensation and benefits include:
• Starting salary ranging from $83,324.00 to $95,823.00 annually, depending on credentials, skills, and experience;
• $2,250.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including 20 vacation days to start, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment Employer.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume and cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – apply today!
ARC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. LGBTQIA2S+ applicants are encouraged to apply 🏳️🌈.
Note to applicants: As of Oct. 18, 2021, Oregon is requiring all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.