Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a qualified QMHP – Mental Health Counselor to join our team of treatment professionals.
The successful candidates will work full time as a member of a dedicated multi-disciplinary team providing direct services to clients and their families seeking services for mental health and addictions treatment and care; deliver all services with a passion for trauma informed care and services utilizing evidence based clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized therapy models and the Addictions Recovery Center Core Values.
Credentials/Skills required include:
· Masters degree in behavioral health or related field and Oregon MHACBO QMHP certification;
· CADC I, II, III -OR- ability to obtain CADC within one (1) year of hire; the ARC will assist the successful candidate with obtaining Oregon CADC;
· Experience working in mental health and addictions treatment or other human services counseling field;
· Oregon licensed Behavioral Health provider, preferred;
· Moderate computer and data entry proficiency;
· Ability to provide crisis intervention;
· Understanding/compliance with HIPAA and CFR 42 PART II policies;
· Ability to facilitate group, individual, and/or family services;
· Ability to maintain required and accurate documentation and client records;
· Passion for supporting healthy choices that benefit clients, their families, and the community;
· Strong communications and listening skills a must.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
· Starting wage based on level of certification, knowledge, skill, and experience;
o $46,800 per year QMHP;
o 52,000 per year QMHP with CADC;
o $56,000 per year Licensed Behavioral Health provider;
· Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
· Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
· 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
· Generous Paid Leave: vacation (20 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
· Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA & Oregon SUD Student Loan Repayment Employer
Salary is based upon level of credential and experience. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.