Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a qualified QMHP – Mental Health Counselor to join our team of treatment professionals.
The successful candidates will work full time as a member of a dedicated multi-disciplinary team providing direct services to clients and their families seeking services for mental health and addictions treatment and care; deliver all services with a passion for trauma informed care and services utilizing evidence based clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized therapy models and the Addictions Recovery Center Core Values.
Credentials/Skills required include:
• Masters degree in behavioral health or related field;
• CADC I, II, III -OR- ability to obtain CADC within one (1) year of hire OR LPC, LCSW, LFMT
• Experience working in mental health and addictions treatment or other human services counseling field;
• A licensed QMHP is preferred;
• Moderate computer and data entry proficiency;
• Ability to provide crisis intervention;
• Understanding/compliance with HIPAA and CFR 42 PART II policies;
• Ability to facilitate group, individual, and/or family services;
• Ability to maintain required and accurate documentation and client records;
• Passion for supporting healthy choices that benefit clients, their families, and the community;
• Strong communications and listening skills a must.
Addictions Recovery Center offers excellent benefits, including:
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (20 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Support for work related licensure/certification fees.
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment Employer
Salary is based upon level of credential and experience. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.