“Mental health is not a destination,
but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.”
- Noam Shpancer, PhD
Therapist - Half Time/
Mental Health Therapist – Half Time with Full BenefitsARC Communications2022-05-02T17:08:47+00:00
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) to provide direct, evidence-based mental health and substance use disorder treatment services to those needing care. This is a half time, 20-hours a week opportunity that comes with full health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost to the successful candidate.
ARC QMHPs help individuals heal by providing collaborative mental health treatment with a sensitive and compassionate approach. They deliver evidence-based clinical services compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized therapy models, as well as Addictions Recovery Center’s values and guiding principles. ARC QMHPs work in a fast-paced environment, modeling a professional, responsive and helpful work ethic, while demonstrating acceptance and encouragement for staff and clients alike.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining a caseload as assigned by the agency;
• Maintaining assigned assessments and group facilitation as scheduled;
• Maintaining all client information and records in accordance with guidelines and regulations, including but not limited to electronic and paper files;
• Providing crisis intervention for agency clients, as required;
• Attending a minimum of one (1) hour of individual clinical supervision and one (1) hour of group clinical supervision with assigned clinical supervisor at least monthly;
• Working closely with other staff as part of a multi-disciplinary care team;
• Providing clinical supervision to staff, as assigned, within scope of qualifications;
• Participating in clinical staffing as scheduled; and
• Presenting case files during client staffings, as needed, including completed treatment plan review when appropriate and documenting the outcomes of staffing in client record.
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
• Masters’ degree in behavioral health or related field and Oregon MHACBO QMHP certification;
• CADC I, II, III or ability to obtain CADC within one (1) year of hire; ARC will assist the successful candidate with obtaining Oregon CADC;
• Experience working in mental health and addictions treatment or other human services counseling field;
• Oregon licensed Behavioral Health provider, preferred;
• Moderate computer and data entry proficiency; experience with DrCloud preferred;
• Ability to provide crisis intervention;
• Provide all services in accordance with HIPPA and 42 CFR PART II regulations;
• Ability to facilitate group, individual, and/or family services;
• Ability to maintain required and accurate documentation and client records;
• Passion for supporting healthy choices that benefit clients, their families, and the community;
• Maintain education and required licensure/certification related to recognized practices, evidence based best practice and theories of addictions and recovery treatment/care; and
• Strong communications and listening skills a must.
Compensation and benefits include:
• Starting salary for half time, pre-graduate QMHP ranging from $20.00 to $23.00 hourly, or $20,800.00 to $23,920.00 annually, depending on credentials, skills and experience; or
• Starting salary for half time, graduate QMHP ranging from $22.50 to $25.88 hourly, or $23,400.00 to $26,910.00 annually, depending on credentials, skills and experience; or
• Starting salary for half time, fully-licensed QMHP ranging from $25.31 to $29.11 hourly, or $26,325.00 to $30,273.75 annually, depending on credentials, skills and experience;
• $1,500.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including 17 vacation days to start, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment Employer.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – apply today!
Note to applicants: As of Oct. 18, 2021, Oregon is requiring all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.
ARC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. LGBTQIA2S+ applicants are encouraged to apply 🏳️🌈.