Addictions Recovery Center (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized, service driven individual with human resources and recruitment experience to become a member of our Human Resources Department and ensure the best possible support for our employees.
The successful candidate will work full-time to oversee the day-to-day HR administrative duties in multiple areas. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Provide support to the HR Director in the completion of department responsibilities;
• Demonstrated understanding of compliance with federal, state labor regulations;
• Administer benefits enrollment and ACA compliance;
• Assist with Agency recruitment efforts and managing the process from position opening to onboarding;
• Assist with ADAA/FMLA/OFLA and Worker Compensation administration;
• Assist with Agency responses to federal and state reporting requirements, as assigned;
• Assist with the selection and implementation of new HRIS system and maintaining HR database systems;
Credentials/Skills required include:
• Combination of post-secondary education/training and experience in day-to-day human resources administration with demonstrated ability to fulfill the essential position requirements;
• PHR, SHRM-PC, a plus;
• Knowledge and experience regarding HR best practices in working with employees;
• Ability to transition quickly between tasks and manage conflicting priorities appropriately;
• Professional demeanor, excellent communication skills;
• Understanding of best practices in staff supervision and performance management, highly preferred;
• High competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products; HRIS experience preferred;
The ARC has units that provide services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and the HR Generalist may occasionally be required to work on-call during weekends and holidays.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $38,521+ per year, based on level of education, skill, and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.