Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a multidisciplinary, behavioral health agency providing substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment to individuals and their families in Southern Oregon for nearly 50 years. We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Director who understands that recovery begins with connection. Join us in leading our team of nearly 100 compassionate and professional care providers, coordinators, and administrative staff in providing opportunities for individuals and their families to choose a healthier way of life.
The primary role of the HR Director will be to coordinate and implement a full range of human resources systems while ensuring compliance with Federal and State employment regulations. Further duties relate to the facilitation of human resource processes at all levels of the organization and all business locations and leading the effort to ensure the agency is actively meeting its equity, diversity, and inclusion commitments. Additionally, a key early goal for the position will be assisting in the selection and implementation of a human resources information system (HRIS).
Duties will include but not be limited to:
· Advise the leadership team on people strategies and planning
· Administer human resource plans and procedures for all ARC personnel
· Facilitate the flow and ensure proper documentation of the entire employment process
· Coordinate, schedule, track and maintain the personnel training program
· Administer benefit programs
· Direct employee relations
· Planning and budgeting
· Represent the ARC professionally both internally and externally
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and/or certifications in relevant field and ten years of progressively responsible professional experience in program administration or,
· A combination of post-secondary education/training and experience which provides the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge, and ability required to perform the job.
· Minimum of five years human resource management experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
· Previous experience with developing and implementing a robust equity, diversity and inclusion program
· Previous experience in the selection and successful implementation of an HRIS
· SHRM certification
· CARF education and/or practice a plus
· Advanced level of experience using Microsoft Office products
ARC has units that provide services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and the HR Director may occasionally be required to work on-call during weekends and holidays.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
· Salary to be determined based on level of education, skill and experience.
· Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits at no cost to employee
· Additional optional benefits including vision, flexible spending account, etc.
· 401k retirement with employer match with immediate vesting
· Generous Paid Leave
· Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.