Addictions Recovery Center (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized, service driven individual with human resources experience to become a member of our Human Resources Department and ensure the best possible support for our employees.
The successful candidate will work full-time to oversee the day-to-day HR duties in multiple areas (recruitment, onboarding & retention, employee relations, benefits & compensation, training & development, and compliance. Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Collaborate with the Chief Human Resources Officer for the completion of department responsibilities;
· Partners with agency leadership and staff to provide HR guidance ensuring compliance with state and federal law on HR Process;
· Work collaborative with agency leadership and staff to deliver HR services that reflect agency mission, values, and philosophy;
· Demonstrated understanding of compliance with federal, state labor regulations;
· Administer benefits enrollment and ACA compliance;
· Provide guidance, assistance with Agency recruitment efforts and managing the process from position opening to onboarding;
· Participate with ADAA/FMLA/OFLA and Worker Compensation administration;
· Assist with Agency responses to federal and state reporting requirements, as assigned;
· Support with the implementation of new HRIS system and maintaining HR database systems;
Credentials/Skills required include:
· Combination of education/training and minimum 2 years’ experience in day-to-day human resources administration with demonstrated ability to fulfill the essential position requirements;
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related, preferred;
· PHR, SHRM-PC, a plus;
· Able to manage and adjust priorities to best meet agency needs;
· Knowledge and experience regarding HR best practices in working with employees;
· Ability to transition quickly between tasks and manage conflicting priorities appropriately;
· Professional demeanor, excellent communication skills, able to work collaboratively with ;
· Understanding of best practices in staff supervision and performance management, highly preferred;
· High competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products; HRIS experience preferred;
The ARC has units that provide services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and the HR Generalist may occasionally be required to work on-call during weekends and holidays.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
· Starting wage: based on level of education, skill, and experience;
· Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
· Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
· 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
· Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
· Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
DON’T MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HEALERS… APPLY TODAY!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.