Note to applicants: As of Oct. 18, 2021, Oregon is requiring all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.
Addictions Recovery Center (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized, service driven individual with human resources experience to become a member of our Human Resources Department and ensure the best possible support for our team of health care providers.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Human Resources Officer and assist with overseeing day-to-day HR duties in multiple areas, including recruitment, onboarding & retention, employee relations, and benefits enrollment. This is a full-time position.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Work collaboratively with leadership and staff to deliver HR services that reflect the Agency’s mission, values, and philosophy;
• Administer benefits enrollment and ACA compliance;
• Assist with Agency recruitment efforts and manage the process from position opening through onboarding;
• Assist with employee relations matters including coaching of employees and their supervisors;
• Administer ADA/FMLA/OFLA and Workers Compensation programs;
• Assist with Agency responses to federal and state reporting requirements, as assigned;
• Assist the Chief Human Resources Officer with departmental responsibilities as assigned; and
• Support the implementation of new HRIS system and maintaining HR database systems.
Credentials/Skills required include:
• Professional presentation and excellent communication skills;
• Proven understanding of federal, state labor regulations and compliance;
• Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate HR best practices;
• Ability to transition quickly between tasks and manage conflicting priorities appropriately;
• Understanding of best practices in staff supervision and performance management, highly preferred;
• High competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products; HRIS experience preferred;
• Combination of post-secondary education/training and minimum 2 years’ experience in day-to-day human resources administration with demonstrated ability to fulfill the essential position requirements;
• PHR, SHRM-PC, a plus.
ARC has units that provide services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and the HR Generalist may occasionally be required to work on-call during weekends and holidays.
Compensation and benefits, including:
• Competitive wages based on skills and experience;
• $1,000 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments: 50% at three months active employment and remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including 20 vacation days, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen, including a screening for medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
DON’T MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HEALERS… APPLY TODAY!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. LGBTQIA+ applicants are encouraged to apply.