Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a well-organized, service driven individual with human resources experience to become a member of our Human Resources Department and ensure the best possible support for our team of health care providers.
The successful candidate will report to the Human Resources Director and assist with overseeing day-to-day HR duties in multiple areas, including recruitment, onboarding & retention, employee relations, and benefits enrollment. This is a full-time position.
ARC is committed to providing our employees a safe and stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of the individual and the agency. Above all, staff are provided the same compassion, professionalism, and respect that we show every client and patient in our care.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Working collaboratively with leadership and staff to deliver HR services that reflect the Agency’s mission, values, and philosophy;
• Administering benefits enrollment and ACA compliance;
• Assisting with Agency recruitment efforts and managing the process from position opening through onboarding;
• Assisting with employee relations matters including coaching of employees and their supervisors;
• Administering ADA/FMLA/OFLA and Workers Compensation programs;
• Assisting with Agency responses to federal and state reporting requirements, as assigned;
• Assisting the Human Resources Director with departmental responsibilities as assigned;
• Supporting the implementation of new HRIS system and maintaining HR database systems.
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
• Professional presentation and excellent communication skills;
• Proven understanding of federal and state labor regulations and compliance;
• Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate HR best practices;
• Ability to transition quickly between tasks and manage conflicting priorities appropriately;
• Understanding of best practices in staff supervision and performance management, highly preferred;
• High competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products; HRIS experience preferred;
• Combination of post-secondary education/training and minimum 2 years’ experience in day-to-day human resources administration with demonstrated ability to fulfill the essential position requirements;
• PHR, SHRM-PC, a plus.
Compensation and benefits include:
• Starting salary ranging from $48,776.00 to $56,092.40 annually, depending on credentials, skills, and experience;
• $1,000 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments: 50% at three months active employment and remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including vacation (20 days), holidays (10 days), sick time (9 days), and professional training (20 hours);
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen, including screening for medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume and cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – apply today!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. LGBTQIA2S+ applicants are encouraged to apply 🏳️🌈.
Note to applicants: As of October 18, 2021, Oregon requires all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.