Are you looking for a career where you can have a positive, direct impact on the lives of individuals in the community? If you are looking for a caring, encouraging work environment – LOOK NO FURTHER! COME JOIN OUR DEDICATED TEAM!
Addictions Recovery Center is searching for a talented and experienced Grant Writer to work with our dedicated Leadership team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Establish and maintain, collaborative relationships with funding organizations;
• Research grants opportunities in alignment with agency needs;
• Maintain grant submission and reporting calendar;
• Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals to include strong editing skills;
• Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications and supporting documents;
• Work with organizational leadership on grant financials and data for proposals;
• Manage proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials;
• Coordinate and follow-up on progress of submitted proposals;
• Coordinate grant reporting for grant awards to ensure all deadlines are met;
• Ensure compliance with all terms and conditions of grants;
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
• 2-years of experience in non-profit development and/or grant writing with a demonstrated ability to write successful grant proposals with local agencies, charitable foundations, and corporations;
• Highly detail-oriented, organized and deadline-driven;
• Able to work both collaboratively and independently with purpose and accuracy under the pressure of tight deadlines;
• Knowledge or experience with addiction recovery and mental health organizations is a plus;
• Demonstrated experience with communications with organization stakeholders;
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: based on level of skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee);
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.;
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (20 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours);
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment Employer.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.