Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is seeking a qualified, fulltime Compliance Director to oversee client feedback and regulatory compliance for the agency, and assist in developing and implementing agency policies, procedures, and protocols in partnership with agency leadership and individual departments.
ARC’s Compliance Director is key to ensuring a professional and responsive client experience, while also contributing to the fiscal and programmatic health of the agency in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines. They ensure consistent and timely response to client grievances, and that the client’s voice is heard and represented in agency decisions. The ARC Compliance Director works closely with ARC leadership to keep them informed of compliance barriers, concerns, activities and successes, and also mentor, coach, and train agency staff regarding best practice standards that champion quality improvement in all aspects of the agency.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Managing the tracking and reporting of all client grievances, including mandatory reporting;
• Developing and maintaining consumer feedback systems such as comment cards, surveys, advisory councils, and others;
• Receiving, managing and investigating all incident reports including summary reports to identify trends;
• Providing guidance to maintain compliance with an emphasis on high-risk areas;}
• Leading agency accreditation work and liaison between the organization and Oregon Health Authority (OHA) to maintain ARC Certificates of Approval;
• Maintaining familiarity with the Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs) for behavioral health, monitoring changes to OARs to provide interpretation, and communicating impacts to ARC’s Leadership Team;
• Leading regulatory site visit preparation and overseeing department participation;
• Serving as agency facilitator and liaison to compliance committees;
• Ensuring organizational readiness in the event of emergencies, including the updating of preparedness plans, documentation and staff training;
• Serving as agency privacy officer; and
• Maintaining a trauma-informed environment for staff and clients alike.
• Post-secondary education/degree in a relevant field, preferred; OR a combination of post-secondary education and experience and training in compliance and quality systems management;
• Management and Leadership experience;
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent computer and data entry proficiency;
• Ability to develop standards for maintaining regulatory compliance;
• Organization and project management;
• Familiarity with process improvement, including data analytics;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Attention to detail; and
• An understanding of the agency mission and culture, and a commitment to client success.
Compensation & benefits, include:
• Starting salary ranging from $61,734.40 to $70,994.56 annually, depending on credentials, skills and experience;
• $2,500.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including 20 vacation days to start, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen, including a screening for medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – apply today!
ARC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. LGBTQIA+ applicants are encouraged to apply.
Note to applicants: As of Oct. 18, 2021, Oregon is requiring all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.