Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a qualified fulltime Clinical Quality Director to ensure the delivery of high-quality clinical services and client care across programs.
ARC’s Clinical Quality Director mentors, coaches, and trains agency clinical staff regarding best practice standards to ensure quality improvement in all aspects of the agency. They work closely with ARC leadership to keep them informed of quality improvement barriers, concerns, activities, and successes. Our Clinical Quality Director also oversees quality assurance and ensures compliance of guidelines and governing regulations.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Developing and implementing clinical policies, procedures, and protocols for all programs and assigned departments;
• Identifying when standards of care are not met, including counseling, case management, CRM and medical staff services;
• Responding to and investigating client grievances, and receiving and managing all incident reports;
• Identifying areas of potential vulnerability and risk;
• Performing ongoing audit of client charts to ensure compliance and identify improvement opportunities;
• Maintaining familiarity with the Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs) for behavioral health;
• Participating in agency accreditation work, and serving as liaison between the agency and OHA to maintain ARC Certificates of Approval (COAs);
• Leading regulatory site visit and post-payment review preparation, including oversight of department participation;
• Verifying up-to-date student affiliation agreements are in place and coordinating placement of student nurses and counseling interns; and
• Ensuring clinical staff are performing within their full scope of practice while maintaining a trauma-informed environment.
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
• Post-secondary education in a relevant field, preferred; OR a combination of post-secondary education and progressively responsible experience and training in organizational compliance and quality systems management;
• CADC II or CADC III, preferred; or documented 120 hours of academic or continuing professional education in the treatment of substance use disorders;
• 3 to 5 years fulltime clinical supervision and oversight in Mental Health, SUD Outpatient, or similar services;
• Management and leadership experience;
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Exceptional clinical documentation skills;
• Excellent computer and data entry proficiency;
• Organization and project management experience;
• Familiarity with process improvement, including data analytics;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Attention to detail; and
• An understanding of the agency mission and culture, and a commitment to client success.
Compensation and benefits include:
• Starting salary ranging from $72,800.00 to $83,720.00 annually, based on credentials, skills, and experience;
• $2,500.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including 20 vacation days to start, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume and cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – apply today!
Note to applicants: As of Oct. 18, 2021, Oregon is requiring all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.
ARC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. LGBTQIA2S+ applicants are encouraged to apply 🏳️🌈.