Sobering Unit Technicians – Sundays & On-Call NOC Shift
Home/Sobering Unit Technicians – Sundays & On-Call NOC Shift
Sobering Unit Technicians – Sundays & On-Call NOC ShiftARC Communications2019-10-04T19:37:52+00:00
Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking well-organized individuals with excellent client care/service skills to join our team of treatment professionals and provide night shift and/or on-call care and support to those admitted to the Sobering Unit.
The successful candidates will work a regularly assigned night shift schedule (Sunday night) and/or provide on-call coverage with a guarantee of at least two (2) extra shifts per month; responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform admission/discharge processes;
• Provide initial medical screenings;
• Collect and record patient vitals and maintain medical documentation;
• Assist provider/nursing instructions, as requested;
• Maintain required medical documentation;
• Provide sensitive and trauma informed care
The successful candidates will have:
• Professional medical service training is a plus (i.e. EMT, CMA, CNA, etc.);
• Experience in addiction treatment or similar settings, is preferred;
• A caring and professional demeanor with strong listening and communication skills;
• Moderate computer and data entry proficiency
The Sobering Unit provides services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and technicians work all shifts, including graveyard and holidays. Once trained, technicians receive a set shift schedule. Current openings are for night shift or on-call shifts.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $16.46 per hour, based level on skill and experience;
• $1.00 per hour additional night differential for eligible night shift hours;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.