Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking well-organized individuals with excellent client care/service skills to join our team of treatment professionals and provide night shift and/or on-call care and support to those admitted to the Sobering Unit.
The successful candidates will work a regularly assigned night shift from Friday thru Sunday from 6:00 PM – 6:30 am; responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform admission/discharge processes;
· Provide initial medical screenings;
· Collect and record patient vitals and maintain medical documentation;
· Assist provider/nursing instructions, as requested;
· Maintain required medical documentation;
· Provide sensitive and trauma informed care.
The successful candidates will have:
· Professional medical service training is a plus (i.e. EMT, CMA, CNA, etc.);
· Experience in addiction treatment or similar settings, is preferred;
· A caring and professional demeanor with strong listening and communication skills;
· Moderate computer and data entry proficiency.
The Sobering Unit provides services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and technicians work all shifts, including graveyard and holidays. Once trained, technicians receive a set shift schedule. Current opening is for night shift or on-call shifts.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
· Starting wage: $16.46 per hour, based level on skill and experience;
· $1.00 per hour additional night differential for eligible night shift hours;
· Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
· Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
· 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
· Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
· Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.