Note to applicants: As of Oct. 18, 2021, Oregon is requiring all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is seeking well-organized individuals with excellent client care and service skills to join our team, providing night shift or on-call care and support to those admitted to ARC’s Sobering Center.
ARC’s Sobering Center provides services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and technicians work all shifts, including graveyard and holidays. Once trained, technicians receive a set schedule. The successful candidates will work full-time NOC Shift either Thursday to Saturday or Saturday to Monday, from 6:00 pm to 6:30 am.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform admission and discharge processes;
• Provide initial medical screenings;
• Collect and record patient vitals and maintain medical documentation;
• Assist provider instructions, as requested;
• Maintain required medical documentation; and
• Provide sensitive and trauma informed care.
The successful candidates will have:
• Professional medical service training (i.e. EMT, CMA, CNA, etc.);
• Experience in addiction treatment or similar settings is preferred;
• A caring and professional demeanor with strong listening and communication skills; and
• Moderate computer and data entry proficiency.
Compensation and benefits include:
• Competitive wage range from $16.46 to 18.93 per hour, based on level of skill and experience;
• $1.00 per hour additional night differential for eligible night shift hours;
• $750.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including 17 vacation days to start, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.