Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) is committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff. To meet this promise, we have implemented a maximum four-day workweek for the entire ARC team.
With this new schedule, most employees will work no more than 32 hours a week, and no employee will work more than 36 hours per week. Combined with our above market wages and robust benefits, this will ensure that everyone on staff is able to maintain a healthy work and life balance.
Keep reading to learn how a career as an ARC Sobering Support Specialist would offer you the opportunity to choose a healthier way of life.
• Title: Sobering Support Specialists
• Type: Full Time (3-day workweek, 36 hours)
• Work Model: Onsite
• Hourly Wage: $20.37 to $23.43 + differential
• Competitive Vacation & Benefits Package Details Below!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking well-organized individuals with excellent client care and service skills to join our team, providing night shift or on-call care and support to those admitted to ARC’s Sobering Center.
ARC’s Sobering Center provides services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and technicians work all shifts, including graveyard and holidays. Once trained, technicians receive a set schedule, working approximately 36 hours per week (three 12-hour shifts) either NOC shift from 6:00 pm to 6:30 am, or DAY shift from 6:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform admission and discharge processes;
- Provide initial medical screenings;
- Collect and record patient vitals and maintain medical documentation;
- Assist provider instructions, as requested;
- Maintain required medical documentation; an
- Provide sensitive and trauma informed care.
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & SKILLS
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
- Professional medical service training (i.e. EMT, CMA, CNA, etc.);
- Experience in addiction treatment or similar settings is preferred;
- A caring and professional demeanor with strong listening and communication skills; and
- Moderate computer and data entry proficiency.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Compensation and benefits include:
- ARC employees work no more than four-days a week to ensure they can maintain a healthy work and life balance;
- Competitive wage ranging from $20.37 to $23.43 per hour, depending on skills and experience;
- $1.00 per hour additional night differential for eligible night shift hours;
- Three (3) to six (6) weeks of Vacation accrued per year, based upon years of service;
- Paid Sick Time accrues up to 96.00 hours annually; and
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays each year: New Year’s, MLK Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Health Coverage and a minimum $50,000 Basic Life & AD/D with no premium cost for employee coverage;
- $6,000 per year Deductible Health Reimbursement Account (HRA);
- Additional Voluntary Benefits including Vision Coverage, Critical Illness & Accident Coverage, Guarantee Issue Supplemental Life Insurance at group premium rates, and Pet Insurance Discount;
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA);
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match and immediate vesting;
- 20 hours paid per year for work-related professional training;
- Assistance with work-related licensure/certification fees;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Reduced cost Mercy Flights household membership; and
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment.