Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking well-organized individuals with excellent client care and service skills to join our team, providing night shift or on-call care and support to those admitted to ARC’s Sobering Center.
ARC’s Sobering Center provides services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and technicians work all shifts, including graveyard and holidays. Once trained, technicians receive a set schedule, working approximately 36 hours per week (three 12-hour shifts) either NOC shift from 6:00 pm to 6:30 am, or DAY shift from 6:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform admission and discharge processes
- Provide initial medical screenings
- Collect and record patient vitals and maintain medical documentation
- Assist provider instructions, as requested
- Maintain required medical documentation
- Provide sensitive and trauma informed care
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.