Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a qualified RN to join our team of healers and ensure continuity of care in the Medically Monitored Detox Unit.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Work full-time under the direction of our Medical Director and Medical Services Manager
- Work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of care providers
- Provide withdrawal management and care to patients in advance of entry into residential treatment
- Work with clients and the public with a trauma-informed and compassionate approach
- Maintain and administer medications as ordered
- Maintain accurate patient records and medication logs
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge/skills/experience:
- Experience in addictions treatment or similar settings, is preferred
- Ability to perform pre-admission medical screening, nursing assessments, and collect other pertinent medical data
- Maintain and follow provider orders/instructions
- Accurately complete required chart notes and patient records
- Professional demeanor
- Passion for patient care/service for at-risk and vulnerable patients
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work efficiently with frequent interruptions
- Strong organizational abilities
- Moderate computer proficiency, including MS office
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Wage is based upon experience. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Addictions Recovery Center offers excellent benefits, including:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave for sick, vacation, holidays, and professional training
- Qualified employer for Public Service Student Loan forgiveness.
Salary is based upon experience. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries are confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: email@example.com