Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking an organized and detail-orientated individual to join our team as a Residential Unit Technician.
Successful candidates will work full time with Executive Leadership, staff and patients to provide the highest quality, patient-centered care.
- Medical documentation and client confidentiality
- Aiding clients with medications
- Take vitals like blood pressure and 02 levels
- Perform UA’s as needed
- Interact with clients and transport to appointments
- Room and chore checks
- House laundry
- Stock supplies
- Some cleaning and tour prep
- Answer phones and respond to voicemails
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant combination of education and experience required
- Prior human services or hospital services experience preferred; any combination of academic education, training or work experience which demonstrates a potential to perform the duties of the position considered
- CPR/First Aid certification required but can be obtained after hired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of clinical record management systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft software, including: Word, Outlook and Excel
- Individuals recovering from a substance abuse related disorder must be able to demonstrate continuous sobriety under nonresidential, independent living conditions for at least the last two years
This position covers a Graveyard shift, but applicants must be flexible and available for all coverage requirements. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Salary DOE.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.