Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a multidisciplinary behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a Residential Operations Supervisor to provide clinical and operational support to ARC’s residential facility staff and ensure a positive and professional treatment experience for those in our care seeking to recover from addiction.
ARC’s Residential Operations Supervisor provides leadership and direct supervision of support staff to ensure the delivery of excellent client care and services. They assist with oversight of residential operations, maintain regulatory compliance, and help create a collaborative and cooperative work environment, both in their department and agency wide. ARC’s Residential Operations Supervisors are trauma-informed, and their work is compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized therapy models, as well as Addictions Recovery Center’s Guiding Principles.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a schedule for all residential unit events and meetings
- Directly supervising, mentoring, and coaching support staff
- Proper handling of highly sensitive and confidential information
- Overseeing 24/7 on-call service for the unit office, including shift coverage, as necessary
- Assisting with client admission and clinician assignments, as needed
- Developing professional relationships with key collaborators and community partners
- Maintaining regulatory compliance for all aspects of residential treatment services
- Assist with maintaining client satisfaction at all aspects of the residential treatment process, including admissions, retention, completions, and overall daily service delivery
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.