Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized individual with leadership training and experience to join our team of treatment professionals and provide operational supervision to our men’s residential treatment unit services.
The successful candidate will work full-time to oversee the day-to-day operational functions of the men’s residential services unit; directly supervises the unit technicians; supports excellent services with a compassionate and trauma-informed approach. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Develop, implement, oversee operational functions of assigned area(s);
• Management of department resources;
• Personnel recruitment, scheduling, supervision, and performance management, for assigned staff;
• Participate in assigned community partnerships;
• Assist with preparation for internal/external site audits;
• Assist Clinical Supervisor as requested to ensure assigned areas meet operational needs;
• Management of supply inventories, ordering, storage, disposal, etc.
Credentials/Skills required include:
• Combination of post-secondary education/training and experience in day-to-day organizational operations, client/patient services, and staff supervision;
• Knowledge and experience with client/patient care in addictions treatment, medical, or other human services environment, a plus;
• Professional demeanor, excellent communication skills;
• Experience in staff supervision and performance management;
• Moderate competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products;
• Commitment to client/patient success and great listening skills, a must;
• Ability to provide trauma-informed care, crisis intervention, and de-escalation techniques;
Residential services are 24 hours per day/7 days per week and the Operations Supervisor may occasionally provide on-call, including graveyard, weekends, and holidays assistance.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $38,521+ per year, based on level of skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
To submit in-person: 1003 E Main St #104, Medford OR email to: HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org