Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) is committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff. To meet this promise, we have implemented a maximum four-day workweek for the entire ARC team.
With this new schedule, most employees will work no more than 32 hours a week, and no employee will work more than 36 hours per week. Combined with our above market wages and robust benefits, this will ensure that everyone on staff is able to maintain a healthy work and life balance.
Keep reading to learn how a career as ARC’s Residential Operations Supervisor would offer you the opportunity to choose a healthier way of life.
• Title: Residential Operations Supervisor
• Type: Full Time (4-day workweek, 32 hours)
• Work Model: Onsite
• Annual Salary: $,48,711.00 – $56,087.62
• Competitive Vacation & Benefits Package Details Below!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a multidisciplinary behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a Residential Operations Supervisor to provide clinical and operational support to ARC’s residential facility staff and ensure a positive and professional treatment experience for those in our care seeking to recover from addiction.
ARC’s Residential Operations Supervisor provides leadership and direct supervision of support staff to ensure the delivery of excellent client care and services. They assist with oversight of residential operations, maintain regulatory compliance, and help create a collaborative and cooperative work environment, both in their department and agency wide. ARC’s Residential Operations Supervisors are trauma-informed, and their work is compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized therapy models, as well as Addictions Recovery Center’s Guiding Principles.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a schedule for all residential unit events and meetings
- Directly supervising, mentoring, and coaching support staff
- Proper handling of highly sensitive and confidential information
- Overseeing 24/7 on-call service for the unit office, including shift coverage, as necessary
- Assisting with client admission and clinician assignments, as needed
- Developing professional relationships with key collaborators and community partners
- Maintaining regulatory compliance for all aspects of residential treatment services
- Assist with maintaining client satisfaction at all aspects of the residential treatment process, including admissions, retention, completions, and overall daily service delivery
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & SKILLS
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience
- In-depth understanding of professional code of ethics
- Understanding of and compliance with HIPAA and 42 CFR PART II
- Strong organization, strong communications, and listening skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Compensation and benefits include:
- ARC employees work no more than four-days a week to ensure they can maintain a healthy work and life balance
- Starting salary for Residential Operations Manager ranging from $48,771.84 to $56,087.62 annually, depending on credentials, skills and experience
- Three (3) to six (6) weeks of Vacation accrued per year, based upon years of service
- Paid Sick Time accrues up to 96.00 hours annually; and Ten (10) Paid Holidays each year: New Year’s, MLK Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Additional benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Health Coverage and a minimum $50,000 Basic Life & AD/D with no premium cost for employee coverage
- $6,000 per year Deductible Health Reimbursement Account (HRA);
- Additional Voluntary Benefits including Vision Coverage, Critical Illness & Accident Coverage, Guarantee Issue Supplemental Life Insurance at group premium rates, and Pet Insurance Discount
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match and immediate vesting
- 20 hours paid per year for work-related professional training
- Assistance with work-related licensure/certification fees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Reduced cost Mercy Flights household membership
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment