Are you looking for a career where you can have a positive, direct impact on the lives of individuals in the community – If you are looking for a caring, encouraging work environment – LOOK NO FURTHER! COME JOIN OUR DEDICATED TEAM!
Addictions Recovery Center is searching for Substance Use Disorder counselors to work in our residential units with exciting multi-disciplinary teams and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
The successful candidate will fulfill the following duties and expectations:
· Work full time in our thriving addictions treatment and behavioral health programs;
· Provide direct clinical services in collaboration with a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of service providers;
· Achieve service outcomes that meet or exceed established standards;
· Ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;
· Engage in educational and training opportunities for continuous professional development;
· Consistently meet clinical charting standards and requirements;
· Ensure that all services are provided with a high level of skill and passion for trauma-informed care;
· Demonstrated understanding of evidence based clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized evidence-based practices and the Addictions Recovery Center Core Values.
Credentials/Skills required include:
· Appropriate post-secondary education and a current Oregon CADC certification OR ability to obtain Oregon CADC within one (1) year of hire; OR immediate reciprocity with MHACBO board;
· Experience working in addictions treatment or other human services counseling field, highly preferred;
· A post-secondary or graduate degree is preferred;
· Moderate computer and data entry proficiency;
· Ability to provide crisis intervention;
· Understanding/compliance with HIPAA and CFR 42 PART II policies;
· Ability to facilitate group, individual, and/or family services;
· Strong communications and listening skills a must.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
· Starting wage: based on level of certification and experience;
· Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee);
· 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
· Generous Paid Leave: vacation (20 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours);
· Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment Employer.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
To submit in-person: 1003 E Main St #104, Medford OR email to: HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.