Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a qualified QMHP – Mental Health Counselor to join our team of treatment professionals.
The successful candidates will work full time as a member of a dedicated multi-disciplinary team providing direct services to clients and their families seeking services for mental health and addictions treatment and care; deliver all services with a passion for trauma informed care and services utilizing evidence based clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized therapy models and the Addictions Recovery Center Core Values.
Credentials/Skills required include:
- Masters degree in behavioral health or related field;
- CADC I, II, III -OR- ability to obtain CADC within one (1) year of hire
- Experience working in mental health and addictions treatment or other human services counseling field;
- A licensed QMHP is preferred;
- Moderate computer and data entry proficiency;
- Ability to provide crisis intervention;
- Understanding/compliance with HIPAA and CFR 42 PART II policies;
- Ability to facilitate group, individual, and/or family services;
- Ability to maintain required and accurate documentation and client records;
- Passion for supporting healthy choices that benefit clients, their families, and the community;
- Strong communications and listening skills a must.
Addictions Recovery Center offers excellent benefits, including:
- Health and Dental benefits and life insurance (at no cost for employee)
- Additional optional benefits: vision, short-term disability, etc.
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave for sick, vacation, holidays, and professional training
- Support for work related licensure/certification fees.
Salary is based upon level of credential and experience. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter to HumanResourcesARC@gmail.com that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.