Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking skilled full time and part time cooks to join our team of healers.
The successful candidate will work full-time or part-time in a large volume kitchen:
- Prepare all meals for residential clients from an established menu plan
- Ensure that meals are prepared and served at scheduled times
- Supervise clients assigned to kitchen duty
- Perform all clean-up for meals
- Ensure kitchen is kept clean and safe
- Report all kitchen/food service concerns to Food Service Supervisor
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in large scale cooking; ability to creatively solve meal preparation problems/challenges; familiarity with Oregon Public Health regulations for food prep/service; maintain a current food handlers card; perform duties with a professional demeanor; ability to work efficiently and limit waste
Addictions Recovery Center offers excellent benefits for full-time positions, including:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave for sick, vacation, holidays, and professional training
Salary is based upon experience. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: email@example.com.
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 40 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.