Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a highly-skilled department operations leader to join our team of healers.
The successful candidate will work full-time in fast-paced, high-volume, addictions recovery outpatient services offices and will be responsible for the development, implementation, and monitoring of efficient office workflows to support a complex multi-disciplinary team of treatment providers. Staff supervised by this individual are the first point of contact for existing and potential clients and are responsible for ensuring the best and most efficient access to services possible.
The Outpatient Operations Coordinator will possess the following knowledge, skills, and attributes:
- Extensive expertise in the supervision and coordination of a department’s administrative activities;
- Systems oriented and ability to provide oversight of operational performance and productivity of the Outpatient units;
- Ability to quickly assess critical client/agency needs and service access issues and work to continuously improve unit workflows to address those needs effectively;
- Ability to implement and manage change in collaboration with clinical and administrative staff based upon the data and analytics that drive the delivery of Outpatient services;
- A professional demeanor with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- A passion for customer service/care and ability to provide sensitive and trauma informed responses to at-risk and highly vulnerable clients;
- At least 3 years’ experience managing day-to-day operations of a high-volume office with a complex multi-disciplinary team;
- Experience in an addictions treatment or medical/human services office a plus.
Salary is based upon experience with excellent benefits, including: health/vision/dental insurance, 401K retirement match and immediate vesting, flexible spending account, and life insurance after 60 days of employment, as well as generous paid personal, sick, holiday and training leave.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to humanresourcesARC@gmail.com. Your cover letter should include a brief summary of how your knowledge, skills, and experience make you a good match for this position.