Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking an experienced Outpatient Clinic Supervisor to serve and support individuals seeking recovery.
The Outpatient Clinic Supervisor is responsible for overseeing daily Outpatient clinic operations and services.
- Supervision of administrative and operational functions in the Outpatient department and walk-in clinic
- Ensuring prospective clients are greeted in a professional, timely and trauma informed manner by all staff members and ensure excellent customer service skills are utilized in the Outpatient clinic setting
- Processing insurance authorizations for new clients as well as ensuring workflow process between finance and Outpatient departments
- Maintaining clinician schedules
- Utilization and training of the EHR system to ensure timely and effective client services and administrative requirements, and maintaining strict confidentiality of all information regarding clients and staff
- Partnering with both administrative and clinical staff to address efficiency issues and recommend solutions to Management team
- Developing relationships with community partners and various agencies and, in turn, share the services offered by ARC
- Participation in the creation and implementation of evaluation tools for key process and outcome measures
- Application of appropriate improvement tools and technology essential to meeting project goals
- Engaging in effective communication, coaching and support skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous office manager/supervisor experience in medical or clinical setting
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPPA and CFR-42 confidentiality requirements
- High school education or GED equivalent
- One to three years’ experience in a medical office setting with exposure to insurance records and medical billing
- Previous experience in a mental health or substance abuse treatment facility desirable
- Experience with electronic health records preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction disease.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to humanresourcesARC@gmail.com for consideration.