Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized, computer proficient, detail-oriented individual with exceptional customer service skills to join our team of healers in the Outpatient clinic offices.
The successful candidate will work full-time in a fast-paced, front office environment and be the first point of contact for existing and potential clients.
In addition to greeting the public with a trauma-informed and compassionate approach, duties include:
• Maintain multiple clinical provider appointment schedules;
• Maintain computer data base systems;
• Generate required reports;
• General office clerical support;
• Maintain the waiting room environment and client service;
• Provide multiple phone line coverage giving information, routing calls, and taking accurate and detailed messages.
• Medical Assistant certification, preferred;
• Medical office training/experience in addictions treatment or human services environment, preferred;
• Professional appearance & demeanor;
• High-level understanding of excellent customer service;
• Advanced communication skills and ability to listen for clarity and understanding and respond accordingly;
• Excellent organizational skills of workload and office activities.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $14.00+ per hour, based level on skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee);
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account:
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
To submit in-person: 1003 E Main St #104, Medford OR email to: HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org