Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 40 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services. ARC is seeking a qualified Medical Practitioner to join our team of treatment providers and ensure continuity of care in the Addictions Medicine Clinic.
The successful candidate will work full-time providing direct patient care and perform the following duties:
• Provide MAT/OBOT services to enrolled clients/patients of Addictions Recovery Center;
• Work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of care providers to provide MAT/OBOT treatment;
• Work with patients with a trauma-informed and compassionate approach;
• Prescribe and administer medication(s) in accordance with best practices and within scope of license;
• Maintain accurate patient and medication records;
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge/skills/experience:
• Oregon Licensed Nurse Practitioner with X-Waiver prescribing license, REQUIRED;
• Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Medical Practitioner, a plus;
• Experience in addictions treatment or similar settings, highly preferred;
• Ability to perform pre-admission medical screening, nursing assessments, and collect other pertinent medical data, as required;
• Accurately complete required chart notes and patient records;
• Professional demeanor and ability to appropriately oversee nursing staff and other ARC medical services;
• Passion for patient care/service for at-risk and vulnerable patients;
• Excellent communication and listening skills;
• Ability to work efficiently with frequent interruptions;
• Strong organizational abilities;
• Moderate computer proficiency, including MS office;
Addictions Recovery Center offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage is based on level of required licensure, and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (4 weeks), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified HRSA, State of Oregon, and Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.