Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting multi-disciplinary team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction. ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 45 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services. Are you the person we are looking for?
We are searching for a highly qualified leader, to join our clinical leadership team as the Clinical Supervisor for Mental Health services.
The successful candidate will have the following expectations:
- Work full time in our thriving and rapidly growing outpatient addictions treatment programs;
- Provide clinical and program supervision to a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of direct service providers;
- Work closely with the Chief Clinical Officer to oversee and ensure effective, integrated delivery of clinical services to clients and their families seeking mental health and addictions treatment and care;
- Assist the mental health providers to achieve service outcomes that meet or exceed established standards;
- Ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;
- Develop and implement ongoing educational and training opportunities for mental health staff;
- Ensure the consistency of clinical charting standards and requirements throughout mental health services;
- Ensure that all services are provided with a passion for trauma-informed care utilizing evidence based clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and principles of Addictions Recovery Center Core Values.
Minimum credentials/skills required include:
- Masters degree AND appropriate licensure in behavioral health counseling, REQUIRED;
- Minimum of a CADC I or ability to obtain within determined time period, required;
- Minimum of two 2 years’ clinical and operational experience, required;
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office products, required;
- Experience working with co-occurring mental health and SUD diagnosis, highly preferred;
- Experience in design and implementation of effective behavioral health and substance use disorder programs, preferred.
Addictions Recovery Center offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Starting salary: $68,640 to $82,368 based on level of education, licensure, and experience;
- 5% signing bonus;
- Relocation allowance negotiable;
- Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
- Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave: vacation (4 weeks), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
- Qualified NHSC and Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
To submit in-person: 1003 E Main St #104, Medford OR email to: SharilynC@AddictionsRecovery.org.