Home/Men’s Residential Unit Technicians – Night Shift
Men’s Residential Unit Technicians – Night ShiftARC Communications2019-12-05T18:24:45+00:00
Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized individual with excellent client care/service skills to join our team of treatment professionals and provide swing and night shift care and support in our Men’s Residential treatment units.
The successful candidate will work full-time night shifts providing supportive and patient-centered care for residential clients, including but not limited to:
• Required documentation;
• Ensure clients maintain their daily treatment schedule;
• Assist clients with medication, taking vitals and performing UAs;
• Client room and chore checks;
• Unit laundry, supply maintenance, light cleaning and tour prep;
Credentials/Skills required include:
• Client care experience in addictions treatment, medical, or other human services environment, a plus;
• Professional demeanor, good communication skills;
• Moderate competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products;
• Commitment to client success and great listening skills, a must;
• Ability to learn & provide trauma-informed crisis intervention and de-escalation techniques;
The Residential Unit provides services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and technicians work all shifts, including graveyard and holidays. Once trained, technicians receive a set shift schedule. Current openings are for swing shift or a combination of swing and day shifts.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $14.63 per hour, based level on skill and experience;
• $1.00 per hour additional night differential for eligible night shift hours;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.