Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking committed and compassionate Medical Support Assistants for its Residential Center.
This full-time position provides a crucial link between patients and doctors. Successful candidates will represent the highest standard of organization and professionalism while working with Executive Leadership, staff and clients to provide the highest quality, patient-centered care.
- Schedule appointments
- Documentation of health issues
- Answer phones
- Effective communication
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CNA and prior human services or hospital services preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of clinical record management systems, ASAM and OAR’s
- Proficiency in Microsoft software, including: Word, Outlook and Excel
- Able to promote, by example, a lifestyle consistent with the principles promoted by recovery in general and by Addictions Recovery Center specifically
- Individuals recovering from a substance abuse related disorder must be able to demonstrate continuous sobriety under nonresidential, independent living conditions for at least the last two years
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Salary DOE.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to humanresourcesARC@gmail.com for consideration.