Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 40 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services. ARC is seeking a well-organized, computer proficient, detail-oriented individual with ability to perform client records management with exceptional efficiency and accuracy to support our professional treatment providers and programs.
The successful candidate will work full-time in a fast-paced and often deadline driven office environment and be the first point of contact for management of all client medical records.
This position requires the following knowledge/skills/experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in medical records maintenance/management;
- High proficiency utilizing computer hardware and software containing client records, including but not limited to: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, various database systems, etc.;
- Ability to learn and master new database systems quickly;
- Perform timely and accurate data entry and data organization; generate reports as required;
- High proficiency in general office clerical work;
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and client records security;
- Possess a high level of dependability and professional demeanor;
- Excellent communication (verbal/listening/comprehension) skills, with passion for client service;
- Strong work flow organizational skills.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Starting wage: $16.46 to $17.69 per hour, based level of skill and experience;
- Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
- Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
- Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: HumanResourcesARC@gmail.com