Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking caring, skilled, highly organized Medical Assistant to support our medical practitioners and services of our Addiction Medicine Clinic and ensure the highest quality of care for all patients.
The successful candidate will work full-time in the Addiction Medicine Clinic providing clinic and/or office support and care to patients. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Provide patient care in accordance with clinic services;
• Perform required UAs;
• Take and record patient vitals;
• Maintain required medical documentation;
• Provide sensitive and trauma informed environment and care
The successful candidates will have:
• Medical Assistant experience in clinic or practitioner office; certified medical assistant program completion highly preferred;
• Experience in addiction treatment or similar settings, highly preferred;
• Ability to observe, record, and report patient data, as required;
• A caring and professional demeanor with strong listening and communication skills;
• A passion for patient care and services;
• Moderate computer and data entry proficiency
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $15.00 to $16.46 per hour, based level on skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.