Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 45 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services. ARC is seeking a qualified LPN nurse to join our team of treatment providers and ensure excellent care in the Medically Monitored Detox Unit.
The successful candidate will work full-time night shift and perform the following duties:
• Work full-time/night shift under the direction of the Nursing Supervisor and Medical Director;
• Work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of care providers;
• Provide withdrawal management and care to patients in advance of entry into residential treatment;
• Work with clients and the public with a trauma-informed and compassionate approach;
• Maintain and administer medications as ordered;
• Maintain accurate patient records and medication logs;
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge/skills/experience:
• Required post-secondary education and current Oregon nursing license;
• Experience in addictions treatment or similar settings, is preferred;
• Ability to perform pre-admission medical screening, nursing assessments, and collect other pertinent medical data;
• Maintain and follow provider orders/instructions;
• Accurately complete required chart notes and patient records;
• Professional demeanor and ability to appropriately oversee CNAs;
• Passion for trauma-informed patient care and service for at-risk and vulnerable patients;
• Excellent communication and listening skills;
• Ability to work efficiently with frequent interruptions;
• Strong organizational abilities;
• Moderate computer proficiency, including MS office;
Addictions Recovery Center offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $25.00 per hour (plus $2.00 per hour night differential) based on level of education, licensure, and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (4 weeks), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified NHSC and Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.