Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 45 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services. ARC is seeking a qualified LPN nurse to join our team of treatment providers and ensure excellent care in the Medically Monitored Detox Unit.
The successful candidate will work full-time night shift and perform the following duties:
• Work full-time/night shift under the direction of the Nursing Supervisor and Medical Director;
• Work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of care providers;
• Provide withdrawal management and care to patients in advance of entry into residential treatment;
• Work with clients and the public with a trauma-informed and compassionate approach;
• Maintain and administer medications as ordered;
• Maintain accurate patient records and medication logs;
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge/skills/experience:
• Required post-secondary education and current Oregon nursing license;
• Experience in addictions treatment or similar settings, is preferred;
• Ability to perform pre-admission medical screening, nursing assessments, and collect other pertinent medical data;
• Maintain and follow provider orders/instructions;
• Accurately complete required chart notes and patient records;
• Professional demeanor and ability to appropriately oversee CNAs;
• Passion for trauma-informed patient care and service for at-risk and vulnerable patients;
• Excellent communication and listening skills;
• Ability to work efficiently with frequent interruptions;
• Strong organizational abilities;
• Moderate computer proficiency, including MS office;
Addictions Recovery Center offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $27.00 per hour to $29.00 per hour (plus $2.00 per hour night differential) based on level of education, licensure, and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (4 weeks), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified NHSC and Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.