Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 40 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services. ARC is seeking qualified LPN nurses to join our team of treatment providers and ensure continuity of care in the Medically Monitored Detox Unit.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Work full-time/night shift under the direction of the Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer;
- Work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of care providers;
- Provide withdrawal management and care to patients in advance of entry into residential treatment;
- Work with clients and the public with a trauma-informed and compassionate approach;
- Maintain and administer medications as ordered;
- Maintain accurate patient records and medication logs;
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge/skills/experience:
- Experience in addictions treatment or similar settings, is preferred;
- Ability to perform pre-admission medical screening, nursing assessments, and collect other pertinent medical data;
- Maintain and follow provider orders/instructions;
- Accurately complete required chart notes and patient records;
- Professional demeanor and ability to appropriately oversee CNAs;
- Passion for patient care/service for at-risk and vulnerable patients;
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Ability to work efficiently with frequent interruptions;
- Strong organizational abilities;
- Moderate computer proficiency, including MS office ;
Addictions Recovery Center offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Starting wage based on level of education, licensure, and experience;
- 5% signing bonus;
- Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
- Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Generous Paid Leave: vacation (4 weeks), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
- Qualified NHSC and Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: HumanResourcesARC@gmail.com.