Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking full and part time LPNs to join our team in providing care in ARC’s Medically Monitored Detox Unit. The successful candidates will work full or part time in a medically monitored detox unit in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of providers.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Work full or part time under the direction of the Nursing Supervisor and Medical Director;
• Provide withdrawal management and care to patients in advance of admission into residential treatment;
• Work with clients and the public with a trauma-informed and compassionate approach;
• Maintain and administer medications as ordered; and
• Maintain accurate patient records and medication logs.
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
• Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) school of nursing;
• Current Oregon Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License;
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification;
• Experience in addictions treatment or similar settings preferred;
• Ability to perform pre-admission medical screening, nursing assessments, and collect other pertinent medical data;
• Maintain and follow provider orders and instructions;
• Accurately complete required chart notes and patient records;
• Professional demeanor and ability to appropriately oversee CNAs;
• Passion for trauma-informed patient care and service for at-risk and vulnerable patients;
• Excellent communication and listening skills;
• Ability to work efficiently with frequent interruptions;
• Strong organizational abilities; and
• Moderate computer proficiency, including MS office.
Compensation and benefits include:
• Starting wage for full or part time position ranging from $30.00 to $34.50 per hour, depending on credentials, skills and experience;
• $2.00 per hour additional night differential for eligible night shift hours;
• $2,500.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including 17 vacation days to start, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume and cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.