Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) is committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff. To meet this promise, we have implemented a maximum four-day workweek for the entire ARC team.
With this new schedule, most employees will work no more than 32 hours a week, and no employee will work more than 36 hours per week. Combined with our above market wages and robust benefits, this will ensure that everyone on staff is able to maintain a healthy work and life balance.
Keep reading to learn how a career as ARC’s Mental Health Clinical Supervisor would offer you the opportunity to choose a healthier way of life.
• Title: Licensed Professional Counselor (QMHP + LPC, LCSW, or LMFT)
• Type: Full Time (4-day workweek, 32 hours)
• Work Model: Onsite (preferred), Hybrid, or Remote
• Annual Salary: $75,000.00 to $86,250.00
• Sign On Bonus: $1,500.00
• Competitive Vacation & Benefits Package Details Below!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a multidisciplinary behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to work with clients in ARC’s Residential Treatment and Outpatient programs to make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
ARC LPCs help individuals heal by providing integrative mental health treatment with a sensitive and compassionate approach. They deliver evidence-based clinical services following a strict ethical code of conduct and adhering to clear professional boundaries. LPCs work in a fast-paced environment, modeling a professional, responsive, and collaborative work ethic, while demonstrating acceptance and encouragement for staff and clients alike. ARC LPCs are trauma-informed, and their work is compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized therapy models, as well as Addictions Recovery Center’s values and guiding principles.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining a caseload as assigned by the agency;
- Maintaining assigned assessments and group facilitation as scheduled;
- Maintain client case management records in accordance with Addictions Recovery Center and Oregon Administrative Regulations requirements; including but not limited to assessment, intake, treatment, discharge summary, and correspondence;
- Providing crisis intervention for agency clients, as required
- Working closely with other staff as part of a multi-disciplinary care team;
- Ensuring compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;
- Engaging in educational and training opportunities for continuous professional development;
- Consistently meeting clinical charting standards and requirements; and
- Ensuring that all services are provided with a high level of skill and passion for trauma-informed care.
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & SKILLS
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
- Strong computer and data entry proficiency;
- In depth understanding of professional code of ethics;
- Highly proficient at provide crisis intervention;
- Highly proficient at providing group, individual, and family services;
- Understanding of and compliance with HIPAA and 42 CFR PART II; and
- Strong organization, strong communications, and listening skills a must.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Compensation and benefits include:
- ARC employees work no more than four-days a week to ensure they can maintain a healthy work and life balance;
- Starting salary for QMHP ranging from $75,000.00 to $86,250.00 annually, depending on credentials, skills, and experience;
- $1,500.00 sign-on bonus for the successful QMHA and QMHP candidates (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment);
- Three (3) to six (6) weeks of Vacation accrued per year, based upon years of service;
- Paid Sick Time accrues up to 96.00 hours annually; and Ten (10) Paid Holidays each year: New Year’s, MLK Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Health Coverage and a minimum $50,000 Basic Life & AD/D with no premium cost for employee coverage;
- $6,000 per year Deductible Health Reimbursement Account (HRA);Additional Voluntary Benefits including Vision Coverage, Critical Illness & Accident Coverage, Guarantee Issue Supplemental Life Insurance at group premium rates, and Pet Insurance Discount;
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA);
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match and immediate vesting;
- 20 hours paid per year for work-related professional training;
- Assistance with work-related licensure/certification fees;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Reduced cost Mercy Flights household membership; and
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment.