Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a committed and compassionate individual as an Intake Care Coordinator for our Residential treatment facility.
The successful candidate will be part of a newly implemented Community Response Team, developing applicable internal and external care coordination while creating stronger integration with primary care providers.
• Facilitate the enrollment and on-boarding process for clients entering our treatment services gathering and research information vital to entry.
• Develop working relationships with community partners and out of area agencies seeking treatment for their clients.
• Maintaining accurate client records from the initial point of seeking services through the navigation of different programs and eventual departure from the ARC.
• Key member of management, clinical and administrative group that meets weekly to review enrollment activity, client wait lists and current and future availability for treatment.
• Works closely with the managers, counselors and unit support staff in our Residential facility in managing the client flow into Residential treatment.
• Participation in the creation, implementation and maintenance tracking and evaluation tools used in the assessment and reporting of key organizational data.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records to include personal data, insurance and health information, program participation as well as peripheral statistical information used for county and state reporting purposes.
• Effective communication, coaching and support skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Prior human services or hospital services preferred; any combination of academic education, training or work experience which demonstrates a potential to perform the duties of the position considered
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exposure to clinical record management systems, ASAM, and OAR’s
• Proficiency in Microsoft software, including: Word, Outlook and Excel is key
• Able to promote, by example, a lifestyle consistent with the principles promoted generally in recovery and by the Addictions Recovery Center
• Individuals recovering from a substance abuse related disorder must be able to demonstrate continuous sobriety under nonresidential, independent living conditions for at least the last two years
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Salary DOE.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to humanresourcesARC@gmail.com for consideration.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction disease! APPLY TODAY!