Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services. ARC is seeking a well-organized, computer proficient, detail-oriented individual with exceptional client service skills to support client access to services.
The successful candidate will work full-time in a fast-paced, high productivity office environment and be the key point of contact for clients seeking to receive or retain needed ARC services to gain payor/insurance pre-authorization and/or re-authorization for services.
This position requires the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Work directly with clients and admissions team to fully manage all insurance pre-authorization and re-authorization processes;
- Ensure existing and potential clients gain/retain access to needed ARC services;
- 1 year of experience in behavioral health or medical payor/insurance pre-authorization & billing for addictions, medical, or other human services environment;
- Highly organized and ability to track authorization requirements for a variety of payor/insurance organizations;
- Provide all services with a trauma-informed and compassionate approach, a professional demeanor, and excellent communication and listening skills;
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with payor/insurance representatives to support the required pre-authorization/billing processes;
- Ability to work efficiently with frequent interruptions; strong organizational abilities;
- High computer proficiency and ability to navigate data-base systems, ability to generate multiple reports, and MS Office products, essential.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Starting wage: $16.46 to $17.69 per hour, based level on skill and experience;
- Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
- Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
- Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: HumanResourcesARC@gmail.com