Addictions Recovery Center (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for nearly 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services. ARC is seeking a seasoned professional to support the Development Department as the Grants Administrator.
The successful candidate will work full-time in a fast-paced, high productivity office environment; duties include but are not limited to the following required knowledge, skills, and responsibilities:
- Develop, submit, monitor all grant applications and awards within required timelines;
- Full spectrum administrative support to maintain required grant data and reporting;
- Ensure grant requirements and budget compliance;
- Develop and maintain grantor contacts and relationships as a representative of the agency;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with sound judgement;
- Excellent attention to details; ability to proof-read accurately and ensure detail perfect grant applications;
- Ability to research, evaluate and select grant opportunities that align with agency mission/vision and agency business needs and plans;
- Ability to shift focus quickly and realign priorities based upon the needs of the department and/or grant opportunities;
- Can effectively interact with community partners and donors;
- Demonstrated ability to monitor information, create reports, and meet critical deadlines;
- Handle all responsibilities with a trauma-informed and compassionate approach, a professional demeanor, and excellent communication and listening skills;
- High computer proficiency and ability to navigate data-base systems, ability to generate multiple reports, and MS Office products, essential;
- Post-secondary degree in appropriate field, highly preferred; or a combination of post-secondary education/training, appropriate experience and demonstrated skill to perform the required job duties.
Addictions Recovery Center offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Starting salary: $38,521 to 48,753 based on level of demonstrated knowledge and experience;
- Relocation allowance negotiable;
- Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
- Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave: vacation (4 weeks), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
- Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
To submit in-person: 1003 E Main St #104, Medford OR email to: SharilynC@AddictionsRecovery.org