Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized individual with leadership skills and experience to become our Facilities Manager and ensure the best possible environment for our treatment professionals and clients.
The successful candidate will work full-time to oversee the day-to-day facility needs of the agency and provide project management and leadership for all facility maintenance, remodel, and building. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Develop, implement, oversee comprehensive process to ensure facility and vehicle maintenance, repair, systems, and work flows support all agency business needs;
• Plan and implement long-term facility maintenance;
• Provide facilities expertise and knowledge to agency leadership regarding potential remodel, building, repurposing, etc.;
• Manage department resources and supervise facilities department staff;
• Work directly with contract service providers and oversee resources, contracts, and work performed;
• Ensure external and internal appearance of facilities is maintained and meet professional appearance standards;
• Facility supply inventories, ordering, storage, disposal, etc.
Credentials/Skills required include:
• Combination of education/training and experience in day-to-day facilities management to ensure ability to fulfill position requirements;
• Knowledge and experience working in a client/patient care or other human services environment, a plus;
• Professional demeanor, excellent communication skills;
• Staff supervision and performance management;
• Moderate competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products;
The ARC has units that provide services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and the Facilities Manager may be required to work on-call, including graveyard, weekends, and holidays.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $43,347+ per year, based on level of skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (20 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.