Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized individual with leadership skills and experience to become our Facilities Manager and ensure the best possible environment for our treatment professionals and clients.
The successful candidate will work full-time to oversee the day-to-day facility needs of the agency and provide project management and leadership for all facility maintenance, remodel, and building. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Develop, implement, oversee comprehensive process to ensure facility and vehicle maintenance, repair, systems, and work flows support all agency business needs;
• Plan and implement long-term facility maintenance;
• Provide facilities expertise and knowledge to agency leadership regarding potential remodel, building, repurposing, etc.;
• Manage department resources and supervise facilities department staff;
• Work directly with contract service providers and oversee resources, contracts, and work performed;
• Ensure external and internal appearance of facilities is maintained and meet professional appearance standards;
• Facility supply inventories, ordering, storage, disposal, etc.
Credentials/Skills required include:
• Combination of education/training and experience in day-to-day facilities management to ensure ability to fulfill position requirements;
• Knowledge and experience working in a client/patient care or other human services environment, a plus;
• Professional demeanor, excellent communication skills;
• Staff supervision and performance management;
• Moderate competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products;
The ARC has units that provide services 24 hours per day/7 days per week and the Facilities Manager may be required to work on-call, including graveyard, weekends, and holidays.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $43,347+ per year, based on level of skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (20 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.