Electronic Health Records Training & Support Specialist
Home/Electronic Health Records Training & Support Specialist
Electronic Health Records Training & Support SpecialistARC Communications2019-11-13T21:38:08+00:00
Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a skilled Electronic Health Records Training & Support Specialist to join our Information Systems team and provide training and support to agency end-users.
The successful candidate will work full time and fulfill the following duties:
• Provide training to staff in the efficient and accurate navigation of the EHR;
• Investigate, document, and facilitate resolution of issues reported by end-users;
• Report software concerns/issues to the provider, as appropriate;
• Generate reports, investigate issues, and other services as required to support quality assurance;
• Serve as department liaison between clinical and finance departments and assess potential enhancements requested by end-users.
Credentials/Skills required include:
• Associates or higher degree in Information Science or related field or a combination of post-secondary education/training and demonstrated knowledge and experience with data base systems and training of staff;
• Valid driver license and proof of insurance;
• High computer proficiency including MS Office products and data base processes/analysis; SQL training and experience, a plus;
• Electronic health records or similar work in healthcare, human services or non-profit agencies, required;
• Ability to research and analyze end-user issues and develop and implement resolutions;
• Ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy and meet required deadlines.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $16.46+ per hour based on level of skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries are confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org