Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a skilled Electronic Health Records Support Specialist to join our team of healers.
The successful candidate will work full time as part of a dedicated health records information systems team and fulfill the following duties:
- Manage the resolution of reported issues within the Electronic Health Records (EHR) system;
- Support ongoing reviews of documentation and participate in the development of electronic templates;
- Develop and provide training to EHR users;
- Generate reports, investigate issues, and other services as required to support quality assurance;
- Serve as primary liaison for mandated state reporting.
Credentials/Skills required include:
- Associates or higher degree in Information Science or related field or a combination of post-secondary education/training and demonstrated knowledge and experience with data base systems; experience with ECHO a plus;
- Valid driver license and proof of insurance;
- High computer proficiency including MS Office products and data base processes/analysis; SQL training and experience preferred;
- Electronic health records or similar work in healthcare, human services or non-profit agencies, a plus;
- Ability to research and analyze implementation issues and develop and implement resolutions;
- Ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy and meet required deadlines.
Addictions Recovery Center offers excellent benefits, including:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave for sick, vacation, holidays, and professional training
- Qualified employer for Public Service Student Loan forgiveness.
Salary is based upon experience. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries are confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: email@example.com.
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 40 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.